Recycling for a Greener Tomorrow Conclave & Awards 2022 – Nominate Now
‘BW Businessworld’ has joined hands with ‘Glasspower Recycling’, to announce the 1st edition of their annual event ‘Recycling For a Greener Tomorrow, Conclave and Awards 2022.
Mechanized and professional waste segregation, whether it’s plastic, metal, e-waste or municipal waste, is the need of the hour. Recycling for a Greener Tomorrow Conclave & Awards in its first edition aim to acknowledge and award the great work done in sustainability, environment, waste management, recycling and up-cycling.
Recycling is a key component of modern waste reduction which subsequently aims at environmental sustainability by substituting raw material inputs and redirecting waste outputs into newer and useful products.
The panel discussions in the event will be around creating efficient and professionally managed ecosystem for waste management, green environment and conservation.
The main focus is to reclaim more recyclable items from the environment and eventually to create an efficient and professionally managed ecosystem for dry waste management and recovering glass, plastics, paper, fabric, metals and organic materials which will be provided for recycling.
About the Event:
With an objective to promote the importance of waste management and recycling in our everyday lives BW Businessworld is coming forward with its first edition of Recycling for a Greener Tomorrow Conclave & Awards in January 2022.
|5 January 2022
|12 January 2022
|Nomination Processing Fee (Per Entry/ Per Category)
|INR. 5,000/ + GST
- Leadership Excellence in Recycling
- Young Leader in Recycling (Under 40)
- Women Leader in Recycling
- Team of the Year
- Social impact Leader in recycling
- Best Initiatives in Recycling Non-Biodegradables
- Best Initiatives in Recycling Biodegradables
- Best Initiatives in E-waste Recycling
- Best Recycling Public Awareness Campaign of the Year
- Best Recycled or Up-cycled Product of the Year
- Best Extended producer responsibility Strategy
- Innovative campaign Of the Year (Small & Large)
- Best Waste Management Initiative by a Private Organization
- Innovation in recycling process and technology
- Best Recycling or Material Recovery Facility of the Year
- Best Solid Waste Management Program in a Public-Private Model
- Independent Recycling Technology Operator
- Independent Recycling Consultant
- Social Value Initiative
- Mr. Rajendra Singh – “Waterman of India”, Indian Water Conversationist & Environmentalist.
- Dr. Annurag Batra – Chairman & Editor-in-Chief BW Businessworld & exchange4media Group
- Ms. Gauri Sarin – President Approach Intl & Founder, Forum for Women Leadership for Better India
- Ms. Miniya Chatterjee – CEO, Sustain Labs
- Mr. Sudhir Mishra- Founder & Managing Partner, Trust Legal
- Dr. Sameer Joshi – Hon’ble Secretary, Governing Council Indian Plastics Institute. Acclaimed Polymer technologist & Expert on Plastic Recycling
- Mr. Ashutosh Joshi – CEO Glasspower Recycling & Glasspower group
- Ms. Noor Warsia – Group Editorial Director, BW Businessworld
- Mr. Anshu Gupta – Founder, Goonj & Indian Social Entrepreneur
- Dr. Suneel Pandey – Director, Environment & Waste Management TERI
The purpose is also to acknowledge and award the great work done in sustainability, environment, waste management, recycling and up-cycling.